Thursday, March 5, 2009

Net Lingo & commonly used Internet acronyms.

(Yang diBOLD tu biasanya kita pernah guna. Yang lain tu aku baru tau) :-) Huhuh (Korang?)

411 - Information

AFK - Away from keyboard
AISI - As I see it
AMBW - All my best wishes
ATST - At the same time
B4 - Before
B4N - Bye for now
BBIAF - Be back in a few
BBL - Be back later
BBN - Bye-bye now
BS - Big Smile
BTW - By the way
CID - Consider it done
CSL - Can't stop laughing
CWYL - Chat with you later
DGT - Don't go there
DHYB - Don't hold your breath
DKDC - Don't know, don't care
EG - Evil Grin
EOM - End of message
FOAF - Friend of a friend
FTTB - For the time being
FWIW - For what it's worth
FYI - For your information
GAL - Get a life
GL - Good Luck
GR8 - Great
GTG - Got to go
GTSY - Glad to see ya
HAGO - Have a good one
HAK - Hugs and Kisses
HB - Hurry Back
HHOK - Ha, ha only kidding
HTH - Hope this helps
IAE - In any event
IDKY - I don't know you
ILY - I love you
IMO - In my opinion
IRL - In real life
IYSS - If you say so
J/W - Just wondering
KIT - Keep in touch
KWIM - Know what I mean
LD - Long distance
LMK - Let me know
LOL - Laughing out loud
LTIC - Laughing 'til I cry
LTNS - Long time no see
LYL - Love ya lots
M8 - Mate
MRS - Meet real soon
MWBRL - More will be revealed later
MYOB - Mind your own business
NBD - No big deal
NOYB - None of your business
NP - No problem
OIC - Oh I see
ONNA - Oh no, not again
OOC - Out of Character
OT - Off topic
OTOH - On the other hand
POV - Point of view
RBTL - Read between the lines
RN - Right now
SF - Super friendly
SNAG - Sensitive new age guy
STYS - Speak to you soon
SWDYT - So what do you think
TAH - Take a hike
TIAIL - Think I am in love
TIC - Tongue in cheek
TM - Trust me
TMI - Too much information
TTYL - Talk to you later
TYVM - Thank you very much
VM - Voice mail
WE - Whatever
WG - Wicked grin
WYRN - What's your real name
WYSIWYG - What you see is what you get
YAFI - You asked for it
YDKM - You don't know me
YNK - You never know

Enjoy :-)

No comments: